Vision & Mission
To be a Center for Excellence in education and research producing regional, national and global scientists, engineers and leaders in science, technology and management and thus serve the society and the world.
- Focus on adoption of global best practices in teaching-learning and innovation in all programmes with rigour and relevance.
- Develop competent global professionals, researchers and entrepreneurs across professions.
- Develop linkages globally with government, industry, academia and alumni for knowledge generation, dissemination and application.
- Foster multi-disciplinary approach in socially relevant research and explore new frontiers of knowledge.
- Continuously improve physical, academic and information infrastructure in pursuit of academic excellence.
- Create a nurturing environment for lifelong learning.