B. PharmAdmission Enquiry

Eligibility Criteria

10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects: Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology

Obtained minimum 45% ( 40% in case of reserved category ) in the above subjects taken together.

Admission Procedure

All seats are filled through Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. Out of the total intake, 50% seats are reserved for students under Uttarakhand State quota and 35% seats are open to students from all over India under all India quota. Counseling for 85% seats are conducted Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The remaining 15% seats are filled by the management. This 15% seats allotted to management quota includes 5% seats for NRI. The 5% NRI seats are offered to those students who have passed the qualifying examination with PCM/PCB from examination bodies situated outside India and certified as equitant to class XII standard by the Association of India Universities. Lateral Entry 20% seats of the sanctioned intake are reserved for diploma holders for admission through lateral entry in 2nd year. Admission is made through counciling conducted by UTU on the basis of the rank obtain in UTU entrance examination.

Download

Admission Form

All seats are filled through Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.

Fee Structure

The fee will be as per the University norms.