- Event Detail
- Date26 March 2017
- LocationCentral Auditorium
Uttarakhand Technical University has conducted Hackathon 2017 in collaboration with AICTE; AICTE is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. Faculties of GRD IMT ; Ms Samreen Eram(HOD ECE), Ms Astha Sharma,Ms Neha Bhauguna & Ms Megha Kimothi were present at the event along with students.
They are organizers for Smart India Hackathon 2017 and have identified 15 problem statements for this initiative.
- Prediction of Admission & Jobs in Engineering & Technology /Management/Pharmacy with respect to demographic locations
- Standard Course Curriculum Design for all the Universities across India
- One Point Student/Faculty Details Verification through Functional Application Software
- One Point Student Verification through Mobile Application
- Attractive website design with innovative ideas for AICTE
- Attractive Mobile App for AICTE providing information on activities
- Interlinking of School education, Higher education and Technical education at all levels throughout the country.
- Interlinking of Campus placement in Technical institutes/Higher Educational Institutes and Universities throughout the country.
- Knowledge platform for sharing the project works taken up by the students in Technical/Higher Educational Institutes and Universities throughout the country.
- Single National Academic Calendar for Universities is wanted
- Open Data of Universities is lacking.
- Lack of information on Public research sources and availability, cost, etc.
- Lack of information about Academic Activities in single platform
- Career dendrogram
- Lack of sustainability in appointment of Faculty in Higher Educational Institutions/Colleges.
Guidelines for Participation of Colleges and Universities.
- Maximum 6 entries from college/university .
- 1 entry = team of 6 students in which 1 girl is mandatory.
- Single Point Contact (SPOC) registration through which they directly communicate & solve any participant’s query.
- last date for registration =31st January 2017
- Interested candidate can pick any project from all available 598 problems and suggest real time idea for its solution. 29 ministries provided their problems in given below site.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org