GRD provides separate hostels for girls and boys. The hostels are surrounded by greenery which gives fresh breathing air and a natural environment away from city noise and pollution. Students are provided with adequate comforts to make them feel at home. Every effort is made to ensure that the hostellers get a homely environment away from their homes.
GRD hostels are equipped with:
- Airy and well furnished rooms.
- 24 hours electricity and water supply.
- Green refreshing surroundings to relax.
- First aid facilities and visit of doctors on call.
- 24 hours security with armed guards during nights.
- Hygienic, tasty and nourishing food in the mess.
- Laundry facility within the campus.
- Hostel fee is to be paid in advance during the starting of each session.
- Hostel fee will not be refundable in case of expulsion from hostel by the management.
- Shifting of furniture from one room to another is not allowed.
- No electric appliance of any type is to be used in the room.
- No interchange of room is permitted without the written permission of the hostel warden.
- Gambling, smoking, consumption of liquor or any intoxicants inside or outside the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- During class timings the students are not allowed to stay in the hostel rooms.