About the Department
Department of pharmacology is working with mission to impart pharmacological knowledge to the students. All laboratories have been established ideally for the students for self acquisition of knowledge. These well equipped laboratories help to train the students in practical studies of health education, pharmacology, chemotherapy, bioassay of various drugs etc. The advanced pharmacology laboratory is specially designed to carry out animal experiments for analgesic, anti histaminic, anti pyretic, anti hepato toxicity, anti diabetic, anticonvulsant, antiulcer, anti inflammatory activity etc. The department also shoulders responsibility of teaching and training the students to meet the demands of changing global scenario.
The department is actively involved in need based research in the applied pharmacology and therapeutics. The institute also consists of well maintained animal house approved by CPCSEA, New Delhi.
- Pharm from any PCI & AICTE recognized institute.
- As per the UTU norms.
- The admission to 85% of the total seats would be based on the entrance exam conducted by UTU. 15% Management admissions are done directly by the institute by conducting institute level counseling on the combined merit based on the aggregate marks of B.PHARM. WEIGHTAGE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CANDIDATES HAVING GPAT SCORE.
Mode of Payment
- Fees shall be accepted in the form of demand draft (DD) / cheques /or online transaction only. Demand Draft/ Cheques/ Pay Order in favor of “GRD IMT B.PHARM” payable at Dehradun, which can be deposited at the ACCOUNT itself.
Further Fees can be transfered to our SBI Account.
- Account Name:GRD IMT B.PHARM
- Account Number:31261477554
- Bank Name: State bank of India, Jakhan,Dehradun
- IFSC Code: SBIN006155
- Scholarships from AICTE, New Delhi for those who qualified in GPAT examination.
- 100% Scholarship for ST/SC students. All tution fees wavier scheme is applicable as per UTU norms.
- The institution is suitably rewarding for the college toppers.